Easy Cal Program
Since 1931, the JP Bowlin Company has focused on providing tailored Calibration Programs to fit the requirements of our customers. Our EASY CAL program allows our organization to build programs to assist your company with it’s calibration needs across a wide range of devices, industries and locations.
Our experienced technicians calibrate your testing and measurement equipment to meet the latest international standards. You can be assured that your data and products will be accepted locally and around the world. At JP Bowlin we always:
- Include pre and post data on our calibration certificates and our calibration standards are NIST traceable
- Have a full suite of calibration methods designed to meet the most universally published calibration procedures
- Train our technicians to utilize ISO, ASTM and Manufactures calibration procedures
- Use flexible testing methods crafted to meet exacting calibration requirements
- Adhere to ISO/IEC 17025, ASTM, NIST, Handbook 44 and Weights and Measures’ Commercial Usage compliance
- Fixed Cost calibration service agreements
- No “prepay” fees
- Non-binding program may be cancelled by either party with 30 days written notice
- No cancellation fees
- Volume pricing plans
- Price lock guarantee
- Best price guarantee on all equipment purchases
- Consultation and test design included
- Convenience of local GPS dispatched technicians with online access to calibration certificates
- Recognized by Insurance Carrier for Top Safety programs and historically low EMR Rating
- Priority 24/7 emergency service status
- On-line Certificate Retrieval System (CRS) providing customers easy access to calibration certificates
- Managed asset and calibration cycles
- Pick-up/delivery services customized to your requirements (where available)
- Eliminate multi-vendor approach with single source calibration program
- On-site and depot calibrations available
- On-line asset tracking
- Account managers that craft programs to meet individual customer needs
JP Bowlin offers the capabilities of the “big guys” with the added benefits of flexibility and personalized customer service that you expect.
Contact us to see how we can make your calibration program “easier” for you.
Click HERE (EasyCal Brochure) to view our brochure.