Turn Your Tanks, Hoppers, and Vessels Into Scales!
Adding load cells to tanks and hoppers is a great way to manage inventory more efficiently, speed up production, blend or mix more accurately, or bill your customers more quickly. The JP Bowlin Company offers turnkey installations for all types and capacities of load cells for any industry or application.
Click here to see the additional load cells and mounts that we offer for tank and hopper weighing.
We also offer some very unique load cells for special applications, including:
- Portable, self contained tank weighing without compromising any accuracy
- Sealed, hygenic load cells for weighing pharmacetuicals
- High precision load cells when your product is expensive, or you need to be precise
- Wind and earthquake rated load cells and load cell mounts for installations outdoors
- Stainless steel, Intrinsically safe, and IP69 rated load cells for installations in challenging environments
- Hydraulic weigh cells that can be used around water or where power surges are a concern
For example – Sartorius Compact Compression Load Cell PR 6211
The PR 6211 range of load cells is specially designed for weighing silos, tanks and process vessels. The unique design principle facilitates a particularly compact construction and, as a result, the unit can be used even in restricted space conditions.
The FlexLock installation kits counterbalance movements arising from mechanical or thermal expansion or contraction of the vessel or its supporting construction. A particular design characteristic of some models is the thin-film or “splutter” technology. This enables an operating temperature of up to 180°C to be reached. In addition, the small construction has integrated overload protection of 500kg.
Whether you are in the petro chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage or any other industry, our stellar safety rating and $6,000,000 of liability insurance will help you rest assured that you are making the right choice with an installation by JP Bowlin. Contact us today to learn about how load cells under your tanks and hoppers can improve your efficiency and provide you with a return on your investment.