Truck and Rail Scale Specialists Since 1931
The JP Bowlin Company has built a reputation as one of the leading heavy capacity scale dsitributors in the Southwest, and nationally. With thousands of truck and rail scale installations under our belts, you can rest assured that our experienced team will guide you through the process efficiently and cost-effectively. We offer turnkey jobs including equipment sales, installations, accessories and short term rentals. We also offer full service repair and calibrations on all brands and types of truck and rail scales. Please click here to see more truck and rail scale options.
Why choose JP Bowlin for your heavy capacity scale needs?
- Competitive Pricing –
- Turn-key Installations –
- We have relationships with multiple Contractors and Installation Companies around the country so we can handle all site work, concrete, installation and calibration at the time of start up. Let us manage the entire project for you.
- Options –
- Because of our relationships with multiple truck and rail scale manufacturers, we have access to multiple sizes and capacites of “standard” truck and rail scale configurations, plus custom designs of all types. Do you have difficult site requirements, or an idea that you want to explore to weigh your vehicles? Then give us a call – we can help!
- Accessories –
- What good is a scale without accessories? We have printers, scoreboards, advanced “smart” indicators, and much more. We can even automate the scale house with “driver assist terminals” so you can collect and send transaction data to a remote location without any costly personnel needed to operate the scale.
- Service –
- Did you buy a scale from someone else, but you are not happy with their service capabilities or turn-around times? With a team of over 25 trained Technicians, 3 Heavy Capacity weight trucks in Texas and over $200,000 in spare parts in stock (and access to most other parts or load cells via next day delivery), we can help cut your down-time dramatically. JP Bowlin offers 24/7 emergency service and free estimates on repairs, overhauls, and scale re-locations.
- Compliance –
- Compliance is important! Our Technicians are licensed by the State of Texas Weights and Measures Dept, and we are authorized to put your scale into Service in a Legal for Trade application. Plus, all of our calibrations are done with NIST Traceable weights that are certified by the State of Texas every year, and all work is done according to Handbook 44 guidelines. If you are outside the State of Texas, don’t worry. We have relationships with many other calibration providers that are certified in their state.
Contact us today to see why we are the truck and rail scale experts!