CertFlo is our custom and completely paperless calibration management and instrument tracking software. 24/7 Access to CertFlo is included for customers that have signed EasyCal Calibration Agreements with us. Certificates are PDF Files and can be printed out for your records or retrieved at any time.
• Metrology equipment calibrations
• Scales and Weighing devices calibrations
Demonstration login: firstname.lastname@example.org, password: Certs345
If the button doesn’t work for you, click here to open CertFlo in a new tab.
Lost your password? That’s no problem – just Contact Us
Tell us how we did! Click here to submit your feedback about your recent calibration.
• Our Technicians all carry a laptop with wireless internet access, a scanner, a printer, and a battery to run the equipment.
• If we’ve calibrated the item before, the Technician scans the calibration sticker to retrieve the equipment history.
• The Technician then does the calibration and adjustment (if needed) and prints a new calibration sticker.
• The sticker is placed on the equipment and the calibration cert is saved in the customer’s file on our server.
• Certificates are held in queue until a Manager can review and release them.
• EasyCal agreement customers can login and retrieve their calibration certificates any time.
• Certificates can be emailed to the customer at any time.
• Our automated reminder system can contact you when calibration is due.
• All calibration standards are monitored by CertFlo so no standard can be used if it is damaged or if its certification is expired.