If your quality system demands on-site calibration or your equipment is too large or sensitive to be transported to our lab, JP Bowlin offers on-site calibration services. We know that you need access to your testing and measurement equipment at specific times, so we will set an appointment and arrive at a time that is convenient for your schedule even if that is overnight or on a weekend. We offer one-time calibrations and money-saving calibration agreements to meet your equipment’s specific calibration schedule.
Safety is our Top Priority:
When we send one of our calibration professionals to a customer’s site, we make safety our top priority. JP Bowlin has been prequalified and verified for Quality, Safety, and Sustainability with multiple compliance verification companies including ISNet, Browz, PSC, SMI and many more. We also offer:
- $6,000,000 of liability insurance per occurance which is among the highest in the industry.
- We historically have the lowest EMR (Experience Modification Rating) in the industry.
- Minimum of 20 hours of documented safety training per calibration technician per year.
Mobile Calibration Standards:
JP Bowlin has calibration standards carefully packaged for transport to customer sites all across North America and Puerto Rico. These standards include:
- Heavy duty test trucks carrying enough test weights to calibrate truck, rail and tank scales.
- High accuracy, calibration grade load cells for force calibrations up to 100,000 lbs.
- Gauge blocks for dimensional, height and thickness gauges.
- Plus many more.