JP Bowlin provides tailored programs to fit the calibration needs of our customers. Our EasyCal program handles a wide range of devices, industries and locations. We offer ISO 17025 Certifiable and NIST Traceable calibrations.
Priority Service and Support
• You will have our highest priority status when a service call is needed.
• You will have our highest priority phone and e-mail support for questions and troubleshooting.
Agreements, not Contracts
• We’ll work from a calibration list – you may send us one, or we’ll walk your facility together and create one.
• We’ll have a signed written agreement with you. Agreements are usually for two years, but aren’t contracts so may be cancelled with written notice.
• You’ll decide how frequently your equipment will be calibrated – yearly, monthly, etc.
• A month before your calibations start, we’ll set up a date and time to perform them.
Choice of Locations
• Calibrations can be done on-site or at our locations.
• EasyCal calibration agreement customers receive 24/7 access to our secure, online certificate portal, CertFlo, where all calibration certificates are saved.
• Billing occurs after service has been completed.
• Prices won’t go up unless additional equipment is added to the agreement.