Doran 8100IS Intrinsically Safe Indicator Features
Posted on July 25, 2019
- UL Intrinsically Safe (IS) Certified in all Classes, Divisions, and Groups in accordance with U.S. UL and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and with CAN Standards. The indicator is also certified IP6X against hazardous dust and fine particles that can ignite.
- Two power options: AC line power for permanent installation in the safe or hazardous area, and high-performance external rechargeable battery pack that can be easily removed for recharging in the safe area. For continuous battery power, maintaining multiple batteries allows for fast swapping in/out.
- 304 Stainless steel construction — ideal for heavy washdown and resistance to many chemicals and corrosion.
- Five-button user interface — Zero, Units, Print, Tare, and Gross/Net function.
- Backlit display for readability in all lighting conditions.
- Responsive user interface that is easy to operate, even when wearing gloves.
- Fiber optic interface to safe area RS-232 printers or data collection software.
- Four Units of Measure: scroll to use scale in LB, KG, OZ or G mode.
- Two remote switch outputs.
- Use with up to four 350-ohm load cells, ideal for interface with IS certified floor scales or tank and hopper scales.
Manufacturer: DoranLinked To: