Thurman Scales 8510 Truck Scale features
- Massive steel dual main girders are positioned directly under the scale’s wheel path for ultimate support.
- A reinforced 6” concrete deck is designed for years of dependable service.
- Outriggers come standard to simplify deck installation and help support off-center loading.
- Chemically cross-linked, two-component, acrylic urethane industrial coating system stands up to wear.
- Coal tar added to scale understructure for maximum corrosion protection.
- Customer specifies manhole location for custom pit access.
- Optional steel deck is available.
- Powerful loads need powerful load cells. The 8510’s 75,000 pound capacity, double-ended shear beam cell has an unparalleled performance record for accuracy and durability in the toughest environments.
- Thurman’s unique parallel link suspension system provides full 360-degree shock suspension. This system easily handles hard shocks and side loads. Plus, after installation, it never requires further adjustment.
- 1P67 environmental rating with welded stainless steel caps to ensure the load cell is impervious to moisture.
- NTEP and FM approved.
- Optional Intalogix Technology provides today’s most advanced lightning and surge protection, as well as superior load cell diagnostics.
- Epoxy encapsulated circuit boards protect against moisture intrusion.
Manufacturer: ThurmanLinked To: