Over 2,000 EasyCal Calibration Agreements in Texas
Posted on October 4, 2018
We just surpassed 2,000 EasyCal calibration agreements in Texas! As a single source calibration provider, our EasyCal calibration agreement program saves our customers time and money by having us manage all calibrations. The EasyCal program handles a wide range of devices, industries and locations.
- Priority Service and Support – You will have our highest priority status when a service call is needed. You will have our highest priority phone and e-mail support for questions and troubleshooting.
- Flexible Scheduling – You decide how frequently your equipment will be calibrated – yearly, monthly, etc. A month before your calibations start, we’ll set up a date and time to perform them.
- Online Portal – EasyCal calibration agreement customers receive 24/7 access to our secure, online certificate portal, CertFlo, where all calibration certificates are saved.
- Agreements, not Contracts – We’ll work from a calibration list; either you may send us one, or we’ll walk your facility together and create one. We’ll have a signed written agreement with you. Agreements are usually for two years, but aren’t contracts so may be cancelled with written notice.
- Choice of Locations – Calibrations can be done on-site or at our calibration lab.
- Fixed Price – Billing occurs after service has been completed. Prices won’t go up unless additional equipment is added to the agreement.
Read more about our Easy Cal Program.