Happy National Joke Day
Posted on August 15, 2019
Happy National Tell A Joke Day on August 16th! And from some really “clever” writers at punsandoneliners.com/ and worstjokesever.com, here are some of our favorite jokes about scales and weighing:
- A fish may be easy to weigh because it comes with scales, but whales are more complicated. You need to take them to a whale weigh station.
- Got a new set of scales for the library today. That will help me balance the books.
- How does a fish always know how much they weigh? – Because they have their own scales.
- The average paid athlete weighs more than the average felon…the pros outweigh the cons.
- I would apply for a job measuring the Kelvin scale, but I have zero degrees.
- Why didn’t the Jedi return his weight scale…he wanted to keep the balance.
- What do you call a scale that always resets itself to zero…tareable.
- What did the chef say when he noticed his scale was broken…no weigh.
- How much do s’mores weigh…at least a couple of grahams.
- What soup weighs two thousand pounds…Wonton soup.