JP Bowlin Floor Scale Package
J.P. Bowlin has created this floor scale package as the perfect blend of a heavy duty, long lasting, industrial floor scale with a very competitive price. These floor scale packages are kept in stock at each of our locations and the price includes a calibration certificate.
The JP Bowlin Floor Scale Package is not the least expensive floor scale package on the internet, but that’s because you get so much more than you get with a cheap floor scale. For example, this floor scale comes with 4 – 4,000 lb capacity load cells to withstand shock loads. Also, it contains more steel than the less expensive floor scales and the indicator features a huge, bright, and easy to read 2 inch LCD display. Plus, you get a 3 year weighbridge warranty and a 2 year component warranty with the scale and J.P. Bowlin will handle the warranty work locally instead of making you send the scale back to the manufacturer for repair. So, if you need a durable, long-lasting floor scale that will provide you with many years of accurate weights, contact J.P. Bowlin .
The B-TEK Clydesdale floor scale series offers a combination of welded weighbridge fabrication and high performance load cells designed for heavy industrial use. NTEP sizes are available from 2′ x 2′ through 8′ x 10′. Custom sizes and capacities are available upon request.
Corner Section – Rugged construction is illustrated by channel design and 1/4″ or 3/8″ diamond deck plate, plus the stainless steel foot assembly is adjustable from the top to compensate for uneven floors.
Foot Assembly – Attention to detail is evident down to the smallest element. A uniquely engineered suspension foot assembly utilizes a ball bearing design resulting in high accuracy weighing performance.
- Digital indicators
- Pit frames
- Bumper ramps
- Remote junction box
- Floor mounted indicator stand – 48″ height
- Integral indicator stand 48″ height
- Stainless steel load cell upgrade
- Hermetically sealed, stainless steel load cell Upgrade
- Floor anchor plates
Fairbanks’ FB1100 Series Instrument features a highly visible 2” LCD and offers economy while providing outstanding performance for basic weighing applications. The FB1100 is available in two enclosure types: NEMA 12-rated, black ABS plastic or NEMA 4X, 304 series stainless steel.
- Designed to work with any manufacturer’s analog bench scales, floor scales and weighing assemblies in a wide variety of basic weighing applications
- Incredibly large 2” display is easy to see from 70 feet in indoor lighted (fluorescent) conditions and 100 feet in the dark
- Standard output allows for simple connectivity to UPS® shipping software
- Serial port enables printer, PC or remote display connectivity
- Basic checkweighing feature with programmable audio alarm and/or visual reference
- Remote display functionality when used with FB1100 Series, FB2250 Series or 2500 Series instrument
- Time and date standard