Rice Lake iDimension 100
iDimension 100 is the future of dimensioning. Designed as an economical solution for low- and high-volume shipping applications, iDimension 100 dimensions packages, flats and irregular shapes in sub-second speeds.iDimension 100 is equipped with the same durable dimensioning functionality and operating versatility as the iDimension Series, yet streamlined with an industry-leading compact footprint.
Like its predecessors, iDimension 100 includes the same DHCP IP address web service and free API for users to interface with the system using a simple HTTP request and XML parsing method. Ideal for industrial and countertop settings, iDimension 100 can be used in retail workstations, offices, shipping and manufacturing environment.
Note: Picture is shown with optional USB monitor and bench scale.
- Calculates dimensions in less than 0.2 seconds
- Instantly captures dimensions and weight data as well as an image of static items
- Dimensions packages (NTEP), flats and irregular shapes with ease
- Converts irregular objects like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven objects into accurate, cubed dimensions
- Industrial-grade construction with no moving parts
- No dangerous lasers are used for workplace safety
- Requires virtually no special placement or handling while setting the object under the work area
- Automatic or Manual operating modes
- Manual Mode: Initiate dimensioning of an item via barcode scan or software function key
- Automatic Mode: Initiate dimensioning of an item via detection in work area
- Interfaces with most shipping scales and select Rice Lake indicators
- Designed for complete peripheral setup with included USB port for monitor interface and additional USB port for interfacing to a single scale, mouse, keyboard or USB hub to connect multiple devices
- USB monitor is optional
- Quick assembly with necessary tools included
- DHCP IP address web service and free API to interface with the system using a simple HTTP request and XML parsing method
- Easy to set up and calibrate with the included calibration object and embedded web service interface via a fixed IP or DHCP