J.P. Bowlin specializes in heavy capacity truck and rail scales. We have two heavy duty test trucks with certified test carts to calibrate heavy capacities. We offer turnkey service on all truck and rail scales.
No job is too big or too small. Contact us to discuss your truck scale or rail scale needs today!
JP Bowlin is truly unique when it comes to servicing and calibrating truck scales and rail scales. We have 2 heavy duty test trucks with certified test carts located in Fort Worth, Texas. This allows us to offer truck scale calibrations with certified weights at 40,000 lbs. Having 2 test trucks with certified test carts also means we can offer these truly unique services:
- Concentrating the load over each individual load cell to more effectively check the health of each cell
- Check each section’s deck span at 40,000 lbs
- Perform build-up test to 100,000 lbs – a unique calibration service only offered by JPB!
Calibration at these higher loads will allow us to find issues with the repeatability, load cells, suspension and decking that testing to a lower load will not uncover.
We offer turnkey services on all truck and rail scales including:
- Overhauls to refurbish worn out truck scales
- Installations of new or re-located scales
- Conversions from analog to digital load cells or mechanical to analog load cells
- Replacements of existing truck scales with ability to fit existing pit and size requirements
- Site work, concrete work and even scale houses to complete the job