Our Service Department is built on the foundation of offering outstanding customer service with every customer interaction. We offer repair and maintenance services for scales, weighing equipment, force measurement equipment, materials testing systems and a variety of other measurement devices.
We offer 24/7/365 on-site repair services at your location and in-house repair services at our locations.
We can repair, install and re-locate most brands and models of scales and weighing equipment.
What makes us different?
- Safety focused team with historically one of the lowest EMR ratings in the industry.
- $6,000,000 of liability insurance.
- Team of factory-trained and certified technicians licensed by the State of Texas Department of Weights and Measures.
- Manufacturing partner’s warranties honored (when equipment is purchased through JP Bowlin).
- 24/7 emergency service available.
- Compliant with the Texas Department of Agriculture’s Legal for Trade scale requirements.
- Flat-rate rental scale (if available) while yours is being repaired.
- Documented, in-house training program which challenges our technicians constantly to improve and to stay current with the newest technology in the industry.
- Represent over 30 manufacturers which gives us access to their factory training and support and authentic replacement parts.
- Three heavy-duty test trucks for heavy industrial scale repair and calibration.
- Over $250,000 worth of authentic replacement parts in stock.
- Estimates provided for all repairs. If you decide that repair doesn’t make sense, we carry a variety of new scale and weighing products in stock for quick replacement.
- In-house repair service available.
JP Bowlin provides on-site and in-house repair services for force measurement and materials testing equipment from many leading brands. We have factory trained technicians who understand how these intricate testing systems are used and who can troubleshoot and repair them quickly and efficiently.
What makes us different from the manufacturers and other repair companies?
- Knowledge of the software or firmware used to control these systems. Once the repair is complete, we can thoroughly test the testing system to ensure that everything is working correctly.
- Expertise on how materials testing systems work. Our technicians can recommend ways to improve your testing programs or suggest different accessories that may provide better data.
- Our labor rates and turnaround times are more reasonable than the original manufacturer’s labor rates. They are in business to make systems, and we are in business to sell and service systems.
- Genuine factory parts in stock or available to ship quickly.
- In-house and on-site repair services available for your convenience.
- ISO 17025 accredited calibration capabilities for load cells, force gauges, test stands and accessories like extensometers and temperature chambers.
- Replacement testing system options available if repairing an older system is not cost effective.
If you can ship it, we can service it!
JP Bowlin offers in-house repair and calibration services to anyone in the United States.
Why send your products to us for repair?
- Our turnaround times and prices can’t be matched by other distributors or even the original manufacturers.
- We honor the manufacturer’s warranty locally on most of the products that we sell.
- Save time on a warranty repair by shipping the product to us instead of to the manufacturer.
Why are we able to offer fast turn around times at such good prices?
- We have in-house technicians that specialize in repair and calibrations.
- We have over $250,000 worth of authentic replacement parts in inventory.
- When you send your equipment to JP Bowlin for repair or calibration, you avoid trip and travel charges to your site.
We can also expedite the turnaround time if you need the repair or equipment done in a certain amount of time.
Please fill out the form below and send it with your items requiring repair or calibration to:
3450 Alemeda St. Suite 343
Fort Worth, TX 76126
Attn: In-House Repair