JP Bowlin provides on-site and in-house repair services for force measurement and materials testing equipment from many leading brands. We have factory trained technicians who understand how these intricate testing systems are used and who can troubleshoot and repair them quickly and efficiently.
What makes us different from the manufacturers and other repair companies?
- Knowledge of the software or firmware used to control these systems. Once the repair is complete, we can thoroughly test the testing system to ensure that everything is working correctly.
- Expertise on how materials testing systems work. Our technicians can recommend ways to improve your testing programs or suggest different accessories that may provide better data.
- Our labor rates and turnaround times are more reasonable than the original manufacturer’s labor rates. They are in business to make systems, and we are in business to sell and service systems.
- Genuine factory parts in stock or available to ship quickly.
- In-house and on-site repair services available for your convenience.
- ISO 17025 accredited calibration capabilities for load cells, force gauges, test stands and accessories like extensometers and temperature chambers.
- Replacement testing system options available if repairing an older system is not cost effective.