Scale & Weighing Equipment Repair
From micro balances to truck scales and everything in between, we can get you up and running quickly and efficiently. We can repair, install and re-locate most brands and models of scales and weighing equipment.
Here is what separates J.P. Bowlin from other repair and calibration companies:
- Safety focused team with a historically low EMR rating.
- $6,000,000 of liability insurance so you can rest assured while we are on-site.
- A team of factory trained and certified Technicians licensed by the State of Texas Department of Weights and Measures.
- We adhere to strict quality standards for installation, service and calibration.
- We honor many of our manufacturing partner’s warranties when the equipment was purchased through us.
- 24/7 emergency service available through our 24 hour service hotline.
- We are compliant with the Texas Department of Agriculture’s legal for trade scale requirements.
- We can offer a flat-rate rental scale while yours is being repaired (if we have a similar scale in our rental fleet available).
- Our Documented, in-house training program which challenges our Technicians to constantly improve and stay current with the newest technology in the industry.
- We represent over 30 manufacturers which gives us access to their factory training and support and authentic replacement parts.
- Three heavy-duty test trucks for heavy industrial scale repair and calibration.
- Over $250,000 worth of authentic replacement parts in stock at our 3 locations.
- We can give you an estimate for the repair of your equipment. If you decide that repair doesn’t make sense, we carry a variety of new scale and weighing products in stock for quick replacement.
- In-house repair service available – to save you money.
Our competitors talk about their many “years of experience”. We’d prefer to prove ourselves to you. Feel free to ask us for our training requirements in our quality manual, our insurance certificate, our EMR rating, or anything else that will help you feel confident when choosing J.P. Bowlin as your equipment repair company.
Click Here to request this information and please specify in the comments box the exact information or documents you would like us to send.