Purchasing a force measurement or materials testing system can be difficult.
Ensuring that the system you choose will meet your testing needs is only part of the challenge. Understanding how to use the software that controls the testing system, setting up your test recipes for the best results, ensuring that you have the correct testing fixtures and accessories for your samples, and having your load cell and testing system calibrated on-site for the best accuracy are all things to consider.
- On-site installation of testing systems – from bench mounted single column units to large 300kN floor standing units.
- On-site calibration for testing systems and load cells to achieve better accuracy and meet ASTM E4 standards.
- Thorough training on materials testing and data analysis software and use of all testing system accessories (extensometers, temperature chambers, etc) for supervisors and operators with no limit on the number of people trained.
- Assistance with test recipe creation to ensure that testing standard is being followed and that desired data and test results are achieved.
- Custom test programs written in software to perform unique combinations of machine movements or data acquisition.
- Assistance with data transfer or networking of system software to customer’s server or 3rd party quality control/SPC software.
- IQ/OQ services to help customers achieve compliance to requirements like FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- Custom inputs of 3rd party equipment or third party software to testing system and testing software to capture more data during testing.
- Recommendations on ways to improve testing procedure or process to achieve customer’s desired testing results.
- Ongoing preventative maintenance and calibration of testing system to ensure years of reliable testing.